ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats is an exciting combination of proven ingredients which, used in combination, are highly beneficial for the long-term maintenance of age-related or hereditary joint problems.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 22 loyalty points. Your cart will total 22 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $ 2.75.
• CM Complex® (all Arthrix products): Cetyl Myristoleate (CM) a powerful anti- inflammatory extract; Details on how CM works can be found here. The clinical experience of Debra Tibbitts, DVM, a veterinarian who uses CM routinely, can be read by clicking here.
• MSM (all Arthrix products): Highest quality, 99.9% pure OptiMSM is used; MSM is bioavailable sulfur that gives lasting pain relief in dogs and cats; Click here to read more about the Quality of MSM.
• Hyaluronic Acid: A substance found in the connective tissue of the body that cushions and lubricates. Hyaluronic acid has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and also provides volume and fullness to the coat. Please click here for a summary of clinical studies with hyaluronic acid.
• Glucosamine HCl (Vegetarian Glucosamine Regenasure® is used in all our Arthrix products). Glucosamine has been proven in clinical studies to be beneficial in the treatment of joint discomforts. Glucosamine HCl is a superior form of glucosamine. Glucosamine, an amino sugar, promotes the formation and repair of cartilage, and aids in reducing stiffness. Our vegetarian glucosamine is NOT derived from crustaceans (shrimp, crabs, etc), making it save for animals sensitive to shellfish. Click here to read more about Glucosamine in Dietary Supplements.
• Chondroitin: (all Arthrix Plus products). Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage. Our ChondroPure® (Sioux Pharma) contains low molecular weight molecules for superior uptake.
• Ester-C (all Arthrix products): A long-lasting form of vitamin C with proven benefits for joints; (more info: click on Phil Brown, DVM)
• Trace Minerals (all Arthrix products): From Great Salt Lake salts; very low in sodium; important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients;
Other ingredients: Dried Wehy, Porcine Palatability Enhancer, Poultry Liver Powder, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
To make it easier for you, we have made ARTHRIX chewable and great tasting - to your pet! Want to know more? Please go to Ingredients.
ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats contains a careful selection of powerful nutrients that improve joint mobility and reduce age-related joint discomforts. It contains a potent natural anti-inflammatory product which allows your pet to better use its own healing system. The nutrients in ARTHRIX® allow your pet to better cope with age!
While ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats was designed specifically to improve the well-being of geriatric pets, it is an ideal supplement for the long-term joint maintenance of dogs or cats of any age. ARTHRIX® benefits all pets with joint discomforts, and larger breeds who often develop joint problems later in life. How old is your dog in human years? Click here to find out.
The ingredients used in ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats are of human grade purity and are widely recommended by many medical doctors and veterinarians. No negative effects have been associated with the use of ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats. One dog who accidentally ate three whole bottles showed no ill effects! ARTHRIX® is a nutraceutical product. It is a remedy, rather than a drug. Traditional veterinary drugs are sometimes harmful. To read more about this, please click on Old Dog Project, or read this recent article in the Wall Street Journal.
Perhaps a better question might be "how can I afford NOT to use ARTHRIX"? The next time you visit your vet or favorite pet store, notice how many products are on the market that offer only one main ingredient and a few minor ingredients in low dosages. Compare that with ARTHRIX®formulations which have FIVE to EIGHT active ingredients! With all the varying ingredients and qualities of to ARTHRIX family of joint supplements we have a perfect example of the expression - you get what you pay for. For more explanation on how ARTHRIX® works, please CLICK HERE
Now with enhanced taste appeal for cats!
No, not all...For finicky cats, simply crush one half or a whole tablet and mix with a small amount of tuna or wet food. We have found that this works with almost all cats. Finicky dogs: crush the tablets and mix with their regular food. While our Arthrix Plus tablets have been designed with dogs' taste preferences in mind, many cats will eat these tablets without problems, and they are totally safe for cats.
You may double the amount of tablets suggested for regular daily use for any length of time. It is simply not possible to overdose on Arthrix®. We also recommend doubling up on the regular dosage during the first two weeks of usage..
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®) 500 mg
Glucosamine HCL (Vegetarian Source) 150 mg
Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source) 100 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®) 50 mg
OmniMinTM 15 mg
Dried Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Porcine & Poultry Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of the Ester-C Company
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
Regenasure® is a registered trademark of Cargill, Inc.
Directions for Use:
For best results, use for a minimum of 30 days. Best taken on a full stomach.
Initial Loading Dosage (week 1-4):
Double the maintenance dosage below.
Up to 20 lbs ½ tablet daily
20 - 50 lbs 1 tablet daily
50 - 80 lbs 2 tablets daily
80 - 110 lbs 3 tablets daily
Over 110 lbs 4 to 5 tablets daily
No customer reviews for the moment.